The Adventures of Pokonaso - Chapter 5
The Adventures of Pokonaso
- Pokonaso walks on ice without fear until Okkibuffi arrives; what happens then?
- Mummy and Daddy are expecting someone important for dinner. Who is it?
- What was the name of Kapokapo’s mammut?
- What was Ponzamut’s flaw?
- Why did Kapokapo’s tribe have to emigrate?
- Ponzamut took a break to think about the snow, but what happened to him?
- Who is Pokonaso hoping to meet during their hunting session?
- Pokonaso walks on ice without danger until Okkibuffi arrives and the ice breaks because of the mammut’s excessive weight.
- Mummy and Daddy are expecting Kapokapo for dinner, the man who rules all the people of the land.
- Kapokapo’s mammut was called Ponzamut.
- Ponzamut’s flaw was that he thought too much.
- Kapokapo’s tribe had to emigrate because of the decrease in the number of moose.
- His fur caught fire, causing him to have to move to stop the flames.
- Pokonaso is hoping to meet Ponzamut during his hunting session.
Translation by Chiara Amoretti